Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you register to our workshops or contact us using forms on the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name and email address. We refer to this information as “Registration Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Registration Information that we collect generally to:
- Communicate with you;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
We do not sell or trade visitor or user data with any third parties.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us provide our service.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We collect email addresses for the newsletter opt-in that is available at registration using MailChimp.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you register through the Site, we will maintain your Registration Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
SHAG.LT may contain links to external websites not owned by, or officially affiliated with, SHAG.LT in any way. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Use our contact form https://shag.lt/contact/ or email email@example.com