WHAT DATA AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Some data is collected automatically when you visit our website (using cookies and similar technologies), and some – directly provided by you, when you register to our events, make a purchase in our shop or send us inquiries. Depending on the purpose of use and only when necessary, we collect the following personal data of visitors and customers: name, e-mail, IP address, information about website visits, statistical and analytical traffic data.
WHY WE COLLECT DATA
We do that for the following purposes:
- in order to provide you our services (execution of orders and inquiries, participation in events, etc.);
- to provide access to the information on the website;
- to ensure the functionality and optimization of the website;
- to track and improve the performance of our website and social networking accounts;
- in order to form and select the right advertisement for you.
We retain personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of the processing or as required by law:
- personal data for the purposes of quality service provision and data analysis shall be stored for three years from the date of the last visit;
- data obtained for the purpose of direct marketing shall be stored for three years from the date of the last visit;
- for the purpose of administration of customer inquiries, personal data shall be stored for one year from the date of receipt of personal data;
- personal data of invoicing is stored in accordance with the requirements of legal acts applicable to accounting.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We undertake not to disclose personal data processed to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if we have your consent to the disclosure of personal data;
- where such disclosure is necessary for processors providing accounting, online services, payment and other services;
- where such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations.
SHAG.LT may contain links to external websites not owned by, or officially affiliated with, SHAG.LT in any way. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
You have the right to:
- get acquainted with the personal data collected about you;
- demand that personal data relating to you be rectified;
- request the deletion of data;
- restrict the processing of personal data;
- data portability;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (A. Juozapavičiaus St. 6, LT-09310 Vilnius, tel. (8 5) 271 2804, e-mail [email protected]).
To comply with the GDPR, websites have to inform the users of the cookies being used on the website and get their consent to be using them.
Cookies are small text files that website stores on a browser when they visit the website. Websites use them for multiple purposes like storing login statuses, remembering the cart items in an e-commerce store, identifying whether a user is a new visitor or returning user, or analyzing the user behavior on the website, etc.
The following cookies may be used on the website:
- Required technical cookies – necessary for the operation of the website;
- Functional cookies – although not necessary for the operation of the website, but significantly improve its performance, quality and user experience;
- Statistical cookies – used for statistical analysis of website visitors;
- Targeted or promotional cookies – used to display offers or other information that may be of interest to you.
Disabling required cookies may slow down internet browsing, restrict certain features of the website, or even block access to the website.
COOKIES USED ON SHAG.LT
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|__cfduid||1 month||Necessary||Security cookie set by CloudFlare.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|fr||3 months||Advertisement||This cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisement.|
|Advertisement||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||Advertisement||This cookie is set by Youtube.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||Performance||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Advertisement||Used by Google DoubleClick to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|_ga||2 years||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_gid||1 day||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_165892822_1||1 minute||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_gat_UA-165892822-1||1 minute||Performance||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|YSC||session||Performance||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|_ga_ED0N2F0Y5M||2 years||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|